Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Birthday


My birthday was the best because I had a big present. It was Lego Agents. It has a lot of pieces. The car was silver, but I couldn't finish it because I couldn't find the piece. It's gone, I can't find it. My Mom is going to help me find another piece so I can finish it.
Aunt Kristy sent me a computer game, it was fun and hard. She also sent some money. I'm going to spend it on Legos or Bionicals. I will like them.
Aunt Koo-koo gave me a gift card that had money in it. I bought a motor cycle game, a Bionical, two swords and Legos. I bought 2 swords so I could battle my brothers.
Thank you Aunt Kristy and Aunt Koo-Koo for my presents.
I had a cupcake tree. The top one had candles on it. My mom will buy me another cake for me another day.
OK that is the end.

2 comments:

Juli said...

Aw, happy birthday, big boy!

Regi S. said...

What a birthday ! :))))