Tuesday, June 3, 2008

About Me At School, How Much I Like School









School is a real good place to have math and play outside. I very much like school at Hillsboro Elementary School. It is really fun to visit people there, have fun and get new friends.





About me at school:


I passed the First Grade. Now I am in Second Grade. I really liked First Grade, I had a lot of friends. The hardest part about First Grade was when I had to do 9+9, 8+8 and 7+7. My reading is real good, I can ready chapter books. It's really fun to read books. My teacher in 1st grade was real nice.





I think 2nd grade is going to be about math, counting and specials like Spanish, Art, PE and theater. It will probably be really fun in 2nd grade and I think I'll pass the 2nd grade. I hope that my friends are in my class and a lot of nice people. I think my 2nd grade teacher will be real nice, too. I do not know which teacher I will have. I think it will be real fun in 2nd grade.

No comments: